We partner with other aviation businesses and veteran groups to help you get hired fast!
– Part 141 and Part 61 FAA certified flight training courses
– Part 142 ATP CTP training course partner with Delta Air Lines
– Upset recovery training
– MEI certification
– Fixed Wing time building
– ATP testing and certificate
– FAA Written Knowledge Testing in a PSI testing facility
– Onsite AME First Class Medical exam
Checkedandset is ready to provide you with access to professional insight and advice on how to best represent yourself, your accomplishments, and your ambitions in this very competitive aviation marketplace.
Founded by former major airline hiring manager Captain Charlie Venema, we have met hundreds of applicants in person and have reviewed thousands of resumes and applications.
Our services are based on our experiences seeing good candidates fail due to their own errors, most of which were made simply because they didn’t know any better, or worse, didn’t think it mattered. Take advantage of the opportunity to work with industry experts today.
- Flex Air Academy (Go from zero hours to a certified commercial pilot in as little as eight to twelve months.)
- Military Transition (Transition from rotor military aircraft to fixed-wing civilian aircraft in about three months.)
- Aeronautical Civil Education (ACE) (Custom-designed flight training program works with your schedule to help you attain your private pilot’s certificate.)
https://goflexair.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Re4ormed is a service-disabled veteran-owned business based in Annapolis, Maryland that serves the ecosystem of veteran-owned and military-spouse-owned businesses.
Re4ormed is leading the Annapolis Veteran and Military Spouse Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Initiative, weaving together public and private resources from around the region, state, and nation to create a robust, mutually-supportive network between Baltimore and Washington, DC. Our monthly Annapolis All Call provides mutual support to veteran and military spouse entrepreneurs across our region and our nation.
Re4ormed partners with businesses eager to deliver value to our veteran and military-spouse owned small businesses. Through 4business, we provide a merchant services platform and an HR platform, federal veteran-hiring tax credit support, crowd-vesting for startups and non-profits. and a dedicated veteran-hiring service. Through 4market, we host a marketplace that helps deliver veteran and military-spouse made products to market. Contact us if you’re interested in joining the 4business or 4market community
www.Re4ormed.com / info@Re4ormed.com