FAQs About Our Digital Pilot Logbook Solutions
How do I get started?
- Fill out our Customer Worksheet HERE, and we will contact you with specific instructions for scanning your logbooks (which can be viewed HERE).
Who is this product best suited for?
- We have served over 800 pilots: Commercial, GA, Corporate, Navy, USMC, Air Force, Army, and Coast Guard
- Product suited for any pilot
- Current airline pilots facing Furlough or company liquidation
- Regional Pilots
- Transitioning military aviators
- New flight student
- Flight enthusiast
How long does the process take?
- Typically 2-3 weeks between receiving your PDF logbook pages to sending the final product. Expedited service can be requested to “jump the line” and receive the Excel logbook within 6 days for an additional fee.
Where do I email the scanned PDF files?
What's the best way to scan my logbook pages?
- We HIGHLY recommend using a smartphone app called TurboScan. We provide detailed step-by-step instructions to hand-walk you through the process HERE. Using TurboScan should take most customers only about an hour to scan their entire logbook(s). Attempting scanning with a desktop scanner will take much more time and effort. Other smartphone scanners are good, but we’ve tested them all, and TurboScan is the best.
When/How do I pay?
- Payment is made in our website shopping cart at time of checkout.
- Please pay immediately after completing the CUSTOMER WORKSHEET
- Three payment options in this preferred order:
- Direct Bank Transfer to our NFCU business account
- Credit Card
- You can see a price estimate by adding items to the SHOPPING CART.
- We offer a 100% Money-Back Guarantee if not satisfied.
Can new flights be added after receiving the final product?
Will the product work on a Mac?
- The product is compatible with MacOS, but the most current version of Excel for Mac needs to be installed.
Can GA (General Aviation), ISR, or regional airline flights be added?
- Yes. We have customized every imaginable combination of flight time to include the above and civilian contract fighter adversary time.
Does simulator time get added to this product?
- No, not at this time. The airlines do not wish to see simulator data, so we do not include it.
Is this product compatible with commercial digital flightlog software?
- Yes. The output of this product is an Excel spreadsheet file. But if requested, we can provide a CSV file that can be directly uploaded into other digital logbook software.
When will the 3-ring binder be shipped? (Used for airline interview)
- If purchased, we can print out the “50Log” combined total-career logbook and “Summary” pages immediately upon completion of the conversion process and ship. However, the best option is to wait until 2-3 weeks prior to the first aviation interview to request the binder.
- The Interview Binder can be purchased along with the logbook conversion service or separately.
Once I have the Excel product, how do I add new flights?
- New flights are added at the bottom of the Master Tab (below the orange arrow).
How do I make edits/corrections to existing flights in the Excel product?
- If you need 10 or fewer corrections, you can email the issues to us, and we will fix them.
- If you need more than 10 corrections, we find it is easier for both parties if you make the corrections yourself. We will send an unlocked version for you to edit.
Can I buy the Interview Binder later?
- Absolutely. The binder can be added to the SHOPPING CART at the time of purchase of the Logbook Conversion Service, or it can be purchased “a la carte” at a later time.